Thank you to Mental Health @ Home for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! It’s truly an honor. Ashley’s blog is fantastic. She doesn’t hesitate to educate people about mental health. I’m glad that I follow her.
The Mystery Blogger Award:
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things(facts or anything you want to share) about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked(if any)
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions(optional) of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Three Facts About Myself:
- I love cats. I have one named Yustaf; he’s a male persian cat. When I am on my darkest days, seeing him is like therapy itself.
- I started writing because I was (and still am) an avid reader of fanfiction lol.
- I like drinking coffee. A lot. Maybe 2 cups a day minimum.
I’ve elected to answer questions from My Inner Mishmash:
- What’s your biggest fear? Losing the people I love.
- What’s your biggest accomplishment in life? I was able to survive life so far considering my mood disorder.
- How many Jacks or Jackies do you know and do you like them (this weird one).
I don’t know any Jacks or Jackies, unfortunately.
- Do you like your job? If you’re not working, what job would you like to have? I don’t have a job, but I’m pursuing one now. Hopefully I’ll get it.
- Do you write anything else besides on your blog? I write some stories every now and then, but most of them are unfinished and will probably not see the light of day lol.
And here are my questions:
- Do you have a pet and if so, what’s his/her name?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- Where in Asia would you like to travel?
- What are you worried about now?
- Do you like nail polishes and if so, what’s your favorite color? (This is the weird question.)
Congratulations to the nominees. Good luck!