Thank you to Bipolar Barb for nominating me for the Leibster Award! Check her blog out; she chronicles her journey as someone who has Bipolar disorder. She’s honestly one of the bloggers I look up to and I wish I can be as good of an influence to the mental health community as her.
This version of the Liebster Award has five rules. They are:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Let them know you have nominated them.
Barb’s 11 Questions
- What is your favorite holiday, and why? – Probably Christmas because…of the food? Lol but mostly because it’s the one holiday where every single one of my family members is present.
- Do you prefer to travel or stay close to home? – Stay close to home, definitely.
- What’s in your fridge? – Lots of things! But mostly leftovers lol
- How many e-mail addresses do you have? – Just one
- Do you have any siblings? How many? – I have three brothers!
- What is one thing you cannot live without? – Wifi lol
- Do you like to cook? – Yes! But being unemployed means I don’t have money to buy the ingredients I need 😦
- Would you rather lose an arm or a leg? – A leg. I need both arms to type
- What is your favorite thing about summer? – Nothing! I hate the summer. I prefer the rainy season
- If you won $1 million playing the lottery, what would you do? – Set up a retirement account for Ma and Da and use the rest of the money to invest
- Where did you grow up? – In Pateros, Metro Manila. I’m still here, btw, haven’t moved
Let’s shake things up a bit. Anyone who sees this post is nominated for the award. Don’t be shy guys, just read and answer away!
I’m actually about to go out so I don’t have time to draft questions, so I’m going to recycle Barb’s questions. Hope she doesn’t mind!
See you soon,